Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nicknames

What do you call you cat. And I mean besides his/her name. I mean a nickname. Write in or leave a comment about your cat's nickname(s).

My cats have many nicknames. Each one of my family members has a different nickname
(s) for them.

Tyler: Baby, Sweetie, Tyler Kitty, Buddy, Sweetness, Pretty Boy, Pretty Kitty Cat, Bright Eyes, Baby Caluba.
Wiggles: Caluba*, Caluby, Wiggley Woo, Babies, Buddy, Pretty Boy, Stinker Kitty, Boo, Wiggleness.

*Caluba is a name I made up one day when I got upset with Wiggles. I said, "Wiggles your such a...a...Caluba." In my language Caluba mean stinker, which is what Calu-I mean Wiggles is a lot of the time.

Our vet calls Wiggles, Wiggs. My mom and I think that is, because Wiggles sounds like such a girly name.

"Who would believe such pleasure from a wee ball o' fur?"
Irish Saying

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thouroghly enjoyed reading your descriptions, regarding your cats. I love the name Caluba! It made me smile. Thanks for being so creative.

Anonymous said...

Caluba: what a fantastic nickname! Thanks for my morning smile!