Thursday, March 12, 2009

Miss Mew & Little Sister

My Auntie Heather and Uncle Peter sent me some pictures and "bio's" of their two cats.
There is Miss Mew (aka Moo or Missy) a little furry girl named Little Sister (aka Sis, Sissy). Here--in my Auntie and Uncle's own words--are thier biographys:

"They love to play, sleep and watch the birds through the window.
Missy is 12 years old now and Sister is about 4 years old.
They are not really good friends, but they tolerate each other!
Sister was born in our garden and then the next year had a litter of kittens in the same place! We found good homes for her babies and then she decided that she would stay with us.
Moo came to us when Uncle Peter found her, a small kitten at the time, alone and crying in the woods several hours north of Toronto. He brought her home to me and she has been with us ever since.
They both have highly developed vocabularies, and are sure to tell us what they require."

I think Little Sister and Wiggles look like they could be brother and sister.


"Dogs have family, but cats have staff."
My Auntie Heather (or whoever said it before her)

No comments: