Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Goodbye Tyler

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been writing for a while...I've been a little sad. Tyler passed away in August and I just didn't feel like writing about it. I will only say a little bit...I don't want to bore any of you who read this.

He just developed a disease thta turned his eyes and the inside of his ears and mouth yellow. I forget what it is actually called, but we found out that is has no cause and no cures that have been found yet. It was a hard time for our whole family and took many tears from me.

It seems odd now writing a kittie blog with only one kitty, but I guess as long as I have one it still makes sense.

Here are some pictures of Tyler during his last week with us.





We kept both kitties seperated until the end when Wiggles became so sad that we decided to let them say goodbye to each other. The pictures above are from that day. Wiggles was so sweet...it was like he knew to be gentle .
"When its time {for your pet to go}, find some comfort in knowing that God will be waiting for him."
~ Sarah

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Hi Baby Doll,

I love your post about Tyler. He was sweeter than sweet and we'll always have wonderful memories of him. I love the picture of him bathing Wiggles. He was "Daddy" until the end.

Love you, Sweet Girl,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Tiffani,
Thank you for sharing. These are beautiful photos. Tyler Kitty certainly was a precious member of your family.
Be blessed with many sweet memories and really thank you for sharing these pics.
Blessings,
Mrs. Struk (Deborah) and Christine

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess:

Great post about Tyler. I remember the day you brought Tyler home. He matched your personality "sweet", "adorable" and ooooh, so "loving".

Life is a series of memories and he gave us many precious and happy moments.

I Love You Princess,
Grammy XXXOOOO