Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kissing Wiggles Goodnight


Hey everyone,

I just had to tell you about the cutest thing Wiggles did last night. I will set the the scene:
Mom and Dad sitting on the couch. Wiggles sitting next to them both. Me standing up going to bed.

I went over to hug my dad and then I went over to my mom and as I started to leave, Wiggles made this weird noise. I thought that I had stepped on his tail or something, but his tail was curled around him. So I looked over at him and he was looking at me. Then my mom said "I think he feels left out." So I went over to him, got on my knees and he stuck his little nose out towards me like he does when he wants to be kissed. So I kissed his little nose and rubbed his head for a minute and when I got up he just looked at me as if to say, "It was very nice of you to remember to kiss me goodnight...you may leave." So I did.

Anywho, I just wanted to share that story with my fellow kitty-luvers.



"Cats may be sensitive sometimes, but that just means they have a big heart."

Tiffani-Joi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tiffani

What a beautiful story.....very precious.

Seems to me your loving Wiggles 'Loves You More"!!!!

His Handmaiden said...

Aw, so sweet <3